Wound Care Nurse
Company: The Parc at Joliet
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Parc at Joliet - At The PARC Joliet Nursing, we are looking
for an experienced and detail oriented Treatment Nurse to join our
team at our Rehab and Long-Term Care Facility located in Joliet,
Illinois. This Treatment Nurse would be responsible to deliver
direct and indirect nursing care to patients with ostomies,
draining wounds, various types of soft tissue injuries and other
wound types and to supervise the day to day nursing activities
performed by the nurses in relation to wound care, treatments,
prevention, and assessments.Functions :
- Must ensure that all nursing procedures and protocols are
followed in accordance with established policies.
- Directly supervise the nurses, CNAs and other members of the
IDT that wound care treatments and protocols are followed
- Responsible for assessing and documenting wound status and skin
- Administer wound treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Review treatment orders for completeness of information and
accuracy of transcription of the physicians order.
- Assist as necessary with the physician/consultant during wound
- Arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services needed for
wound care as ordered by the physician.
- Update skin report and email weekly
- Attend Weekly skin and weight meetings Nurse on call rotation
Excel and PCC experience required Full-Time
Keywords: The Parc at Joliet, Joliet , Wound Care Nurse, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!