Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Company: Joffe Emergency Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJoffe Emergency Services is an all-in-one
provider of expert emergency response training, event safety, and
disaster preparedness supplies for individuals, schools,
non-profits, small businesses, and corporations throughout the
country. We're currently seeking EMTs with a positive outlook,
excellent people skills, a talent for organization, and the ability
to prioritize tasks.POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for certified,
local EMTs in the Morris, IL area for an upcoming event safety
shift.Please see event safety shift details below:
- Location: Morris, IL
- Date: 09/10/22
- Time: 9a-5p
- Shift Rate: $225If youre interested and available for this
event, please apply below to get started!EMT Required
- Be EMT certified.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the field.
- Possess a valid AHA BLS provider card.
- Have a valid DL and a clean DMV H-6 record.
- Be proficient in all EMT basic skills.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with treatment protocols and
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance in accordance
with hygiene and uniform standards as outlined in company
policy.RequirementsRequired license or certification:
- EMT, BLS for Healthcare ProvidersBenefitsAbout Joffe Emergency
ServicesJoffe Emergency Services is an all-in-one provider of
expert emergency response training, event safety, and disaster
preparedness supplies for individuals, schools, non-profits, small
businesses, and corporations throughout the country. Our goal is to
save lives and prevent emergencies through highly skilled response
training that builds trust, demonstrates respect, and empowers
learners to apply life-saving techniques to any individual in need,
under any circumstances.
Keywords: Joffe Emergency Services, Joliet , Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Healthcare , Morris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!