Company: River Crossing of Joliet
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview: Located beside Louis Joliet Mall, River Crossing of
Joliet provides service without boundary or compromise and tailored
to our residents' needs. With a professional nursing and therapy
staff, our care is second to none and promotes independence while
meeting your emotional, spiritual, and physical needs. We feature
state-of-the-art therapy gyms and lounge areas and a culinary team
that prepares flavorful and nutritious entr--es
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are seeking a high energy, passionate, and reliable Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) for our community. Our nursing staff enjoys
working as a team to provide the very best patient care in a
fast-paced environment and we are searching for an LPN with these
qualities to join our family.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time LPNs (paid over 6 months).
IND2Benefits:What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great
medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%;
50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 - Full-Time, $2,500
- Part-Time Annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- Free meal each shift you work
- with qualifying conditionsQualifications:
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or
vocational nursing program
- Must be currently licensed as an LPN in our state
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and
- Able to relate positively and favorably to patients and family
membersCome join our family where our team members dedicate
themselves to love without limits and where they live by the
standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!Go to our website for more info and career
Keywords: River Crossing of Joliet, Joliet , LPN, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!