Urology Opportunity located one hour to Chicago with a $1.5 Million Guaranteed over three years
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Urology opening in Kankakee, Illinois. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 10155Practice Details
- New Urologist to join our existing employed group. The ideal
candidate is a team-oriented, friendly, and ambitious individual
who is BE/BC. Experience is appreciated, but not required.
- This physician will serve as an additional provider at our
existing clinic in order to provide patients with excellent quality
of care and further organizational growth.
- Opportunity for the physician to develop urological service
- State-of-the-art linear accelerator and brachytherapy
- Phenomenal physician mentor
- Collaborative administration
- 8 days of call per month with 1 weekend
- Davinci Robot - Brand new XI 2021!
- Large primary care referral base
- EPIC EMR
Recruiter's InsightBest of both worlds!!!
Far enough to avoid traffic, high cost of living and low
compensation, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of one of the
greatest cities in America.
Comparison between Kankakee and Chicago markets:
- 12-18-month contract (Chicago) vs 36 months (Kankakee)
- Starting salary -- high 200,000's (Chicago) vs $490,000
- Cover 2-5 hospitals (Chicago) vs. One hospital
- High traffic (Chicago) vs. Limited to no traffic
- Established referral patterns (Chicago) vs. large primary care
referral base to build a busy practice quickly
- Cost of living up to 25% less than Chicago
Closest Major City
- 54 miles to Chicago, IL
- 129 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 133 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 142 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
Colleges and Universities
- There are 33 colleges within 50 miles of Kankakee.
- Kankakee Community College prepares students to transfer to
four-year colleges and enter the workforce. An accredited college,
KCC awards associate degrees in various subjects.
- Some of the colleges not too far away include the University of
Chicago, Indiana University Northwest, Benedictine University and
Valparaiso University. -
- The Kankakee River Valley is filled with endless outdoor
adventure! Experience thrilling activities like championship
fishing, horseback riding and scuba diving to more tranquil
recreation such as bird-watching, hiking scenic river bluffs, or
canoeing the peaceful waters of the Kankakee River.
- Grant Park has facilities and parks that host a variety of
events, including the annual ""Driving the Dixie"" antique car run.
Indoor and outdoor park rentals are available.
- Through the Bourbonnais Township Park District, one can explore
the woods and prairie line the trails of Perry Farm Park that are
perfect for biking, walking and inline skating. Explore the Native
American Indian Caves and enjoy the petting zoo. Other facilities
include Diamond Point Park, Exploration Station....a children's
museum, Recreation Station and Willowhaven Park and Nature
- Willowhaven Interpretive Center is a free hands-on nature
center that focuses on Illinois wildlife, conservation and natural
history with live animal displays, aquariums and exhibits.
- From fine vintage antiques to fun collectibles, jewelry and
glassware, Kankakee County offers visitors a taste of
- From fresh organic produce to locally-raised meats to farm
tours, Kankakee County offers farm fresh products.
- Shopping spots are destinations in themselves, you dont need
any other reason to visit.
- Unique shopping experiences with one-of-kind or tailored
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Joliet , Urology Opportunity located one hour to Chicago with a $1.5 Million Guaranteed over three years, Healthcare , Kankakee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!