Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - One Hour from Chicago, IL
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Kankakee, Illinois. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
- Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical inpatient
mental health therapy to patients.
- Complete clinical documentation.
- Actively participate as a positive member of the hospital
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (Epic) that
are up to date.
- Participate in case consultation meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Diagnose and treat psychiatric disorders in adults.
- Write prescriptions for psychotropic medications as allowed by
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance
- Maintain active DEA number.
- Complete all recommended continuing medical education
- Remain current with updated research and best
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures.
- Skill in applying varied interventions with
individuals/families in crisis.
- Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health
within the family.
- The ideal candidate is an ambitious, professional, and friendly
individual with a strong desire to provide high-quality,
compassionate patient care.
- A master's or doctoral degree in nursing with psychiatric
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required
- Located less than one hour south of Chicago, IL our community
hospital offers passion and purpose with every patient
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Joliet , Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - One Hour from Chicago, IL, Healthcare , Kankakee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!