Fantastic FT Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity less than 75 minutes
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Job ID: 8767Practice Details
- Looking for someone to do a combined Pulmonary CC traditional
- All-encompassing open-ICU consists of 12 beds (+8 IMC beds),
taking care of various types of patients, e.g. cardiac, neuro, etc.
Respiratory & PT departments reside within unit - our RTs are
exceptional! 5-6 ICU avg. consults, which accounts for 50-60% of
total ICU census.
- Daily average of 9-10 Pulm Consults - Advanced Pulm/CC
technology includes, but isn't limited to EBUS & navigational
bronch equipment, state-of-the-art vents, C-arm, thoracentesis
equipment, portable ultrasound and more! Dedicated Endoscopy Lab &
staff for procedures. Pulm procedures per month = 8-10, volume
would be higher if someone was here, dedicated to our hospital as
the need is there.
- Half-day outpatient clinic yields 20 patients - our thankful
communities need you!
- We are seeking 2 physicians; only go to the hospital in the
morning, calls at night (-1-2) are handled at home if you're
- Opportunity of stipend medical directorship opportunities over
Pulm. Rehab and/or ICU. Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary For Pulm
CC is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries For
Comparable Opportunities Located In and surrounding suburbs of
Chicago, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 25% Less In This
Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The
Opportunity To build a new home and Retire Early.The Income
Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The
Top 75th%Tile In The US. With Average Home Pricing Settled At
$204,888 And Where A Desirable 3367 Square Ft. 6 Bedroom/3 Bath
Home Sold For $155,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial
Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And
Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family
Members And Getting To Know One Another. This Employer Is Committed
To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest
- 55 miles to Chicago, IL
- 119 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 129 miles to Madison, WI
- 161 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- Joliet Junior College (about 16 miles; Joliet, IL; Full-time
- University of St Francis (about 21 miles; Joliet, IL; FT
- Lewis University (about 25 miles; Romeoville, IL; FT
- Aurora University (about 28 miles; Aurora, IL; FT enrollment:
- The Morris Rec Center offers three basketball courts, a
swimming pool, circuit training, and a weight room.
- The Morris City pool also has water basketball, Fenced in
Splash-pad, and a music system.
- The Morris City Pool has a three meter diving board, 8-25 yard
swim lanes, 3 slides, and more. Shopping
- Martin Avenue Shops is a new and complete shopping and pharmacy
- The Perfume Outlet offers over 1,000 choices of perfumes.
Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Joliet , Fantastic FT Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity less than 75 minutes, Healthcare , Morris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!