OB/GYN in ideal community to call home JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO (
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job ID: 9268Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN physician, who desires to become part of
a well-established, collegial group of OB/GYN specialists as they
seek to replace one of their partners who is moving downstate.
- Step into a full established practice from day one that sees
32-35 new patients monthly.
- Minimum of 30 patient contact hours in the office and dedicated
surgery block time.
- No current robotics program.
- Enjoy 1:5 Call at one hospital with a monthly call
- Level II Perinatal Center Family Birthing Suite Unit includes
dedicated OR, 8 LDRP rooms, and 4 NST/Triage rooms -
Anesthesiologists and Pediatricians available at all times. A
- Average of 40-45 deliveries per month between OB/GYNs; 500
births per year, with a large number of high-risk pregnancies.
Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary For Ob/Gyn is $25,000 To $50,000
More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities
Located In and surrounding suburbs of Chicago, Coupled With A Cost
Of Living Of 25% Less In This Community Provides You With
Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build a new home
and Retire Early.The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The
Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. With Average
Home Pricing Settled At $204,888 And Where A Desirable 3367 Square
Ft. 6 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $155,000, Building A Quality Of
Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To
New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year
For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another. This Employer
Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And
Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To
Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.Closest Major City
- 55 miles to Chicago, IL
- 119 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 129 miles to Madison, WI
- 161 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- Joliet Junior College (about 16 miles; Joliet, IL; Full-time
- University of St Francis (about 21 miles; Joliet, IL; FT
- Lewis University (about 25 miles; Romeoville, IL; FT
- Aurora University (about 28 miles; Aurora, IL; FT enrollment:
- The Morris Rec Center offers three basketball courts, a
swimming pool, circuit training, and a weight room.
- The Morris City pool also has water basketball, Fenced in
Splash-pad, and a music system.
- The Morris City Pool has a three meter diving board, 8-25 yard
swim lanes, 3 slides, and more. Shopping
- Martin Avenue Shops is a new and complete shopping and pharmacy
- The Perfume Outlet offers over 1,000 choices of perfumes.
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Joliet , OB/GYN in ideal community to call home JUST OUTSIDE SUBURBAN CHICAGO (, Healthcare , Morris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!