RN Mgr-Behavioral Health - FT - Day
Company: Amita Health
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We Are Hiring: AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet -
RN Manager - Behavioral Health Schedule: Day Shift with 24 hour
unit accountability. --- Opportunity to lead a growing psychiatric
department to serve adults and adolescents --- Experienced and
invested clinical team--- Inpatient & outpatient psychiatric
services --- Consultation support to patients served in the
emergency room and on the medical floors What You Will Do: Manage
activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation
requirements for self and within unit.
- Conduct hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating
- Identify and resolve issues affecting the delivery of patient
care services for the assigned unit(s).
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to guarantee
efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitor and adhere to budget.
- Approve or monitor expenditures, purchases and other actions to
ensure compliance with budget guidelines. What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- BSN Preferred
- MSN PreferredWork Experience:
- 3 year of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required.
- Behavioral Health Leadership experience strongly preferred. Why
Join Our Team: AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in
Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of
care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000
associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over
6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. We are
committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the
communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients
and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body,
mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the
source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being.
We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement
potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal
Opportunity Employer: AMITA Health will provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age,
disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier
status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on
the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that AMITA Health will
make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied
for a position using our official application. Be on alert for
possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Amita Health, Joliet , RN Mgr-Behavioral Health - FT - Day, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!