Posted on: August 14, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill an exciting Program Manager role in Joliet, IL ! Apply now if
you meet the qualifications listed below!
Location: Joliet, IL
Hours: Full time 40-hour week
Duration: 6 mo
Join our Environmental Health and Safety Manager at our plant in
Joliet, IL. The EHS Manager is an important member of the plant
leadership team, reporting to the Site Director, to build and
maintain a strong SH&E culture throughout the organization.
Enjoy working with a team of engaged Supply Chain Operations
leaders to drive compliance with environmental and safety-related
programs to ensure employee safety, process safety and industrial
hygiene, ensure compliance with company-wide best practices,
governmental and other regulatory bodies; and provide stewardship
to the environmental in line with core values.
The EHS manager should have a working knowledge of the technical
aspects of various regulatory requirements and how they may impact
an operating unit. S/he must stay well-informed of safety and
environmental regulations, such as OSHA, Process Safety Management,
and Clean Air and Water Acts, (RCRA) Resource Conservation and
Recovery Act and insure that the facility maintains compliance.
Responsibilities & Details:
- Provides technical expertise to ensure compliance with EHS and
- Develops, communicates and initiates improvements based on
trends in audit findings, corrective actions, safety loss data and
best practices through the site OGSM process
- Ensures effectiveness of incident investigations involving
process and personal injuries ensuring thorough
- Ensures compliance of industrial hygiene and chemical exposure
- Drives implementation of 5S and SH&E TPM Pillar, BBS, and
- Ownership of all health and safety related activities such as
PHAs, FMEAs and Hazard/Risk Assessments and chemical reviews during
the introduction of new chemistries, processes, and equipment to
the facility (by the greater Supply Chain and RD&E)
- Contributes to the improvement/design of processes, equipment,
- Maintains records and permit requirements for air, water, and
- Coordinates ECAP and other audits and works with leadership to
ensure any findings are addressed. ?
- Degree in occupational safety, environmental, health, or a
- 8-12 or more years experience and/or exposure in field of
- Familiarity with OSHA, EPA and Illinois Regulations, or
equivalent, in safety and environmental compliance
- TPM and SHE Piillar experience
- Experience initiating changes and ability to influence at all
levels of the organization
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Prior supply chain experience in program management or plant
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated skills to influence
decision makes and motivate team members
- Proven ability to lead, develop and implement programs and
- Ability to work with multiple management stakeholder
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill is must to train
and coach others
- Advanced skills in MS office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS
Project (is a plus)
- Self-driven, results oriented performer ?
How to Apply: Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this
position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's
National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office.
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now"
button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the
position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this
position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco
go to www.adeccousa.com .
If you have any questions surrounding the application process,
please feel free to reach out to: email@example.com
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services.? Our group
connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day
through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories
around the world.? We offer employment opportunities at any stage
in your professional career.? Contact us today to discuss available
contract and direct hire positions.? Adecco Group provides one of
the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to
contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit
Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Joliet , Program Manager, Executive , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!