Director Clinical Operations, Nursing Administration, St. Joseph Medic
Company: Presence Health
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Requisition ID: 55785
Location: Presence St Joseph Med Joliet
333 Madison Street, Joliet, IL 60 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 8
Standard Hours: 40
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Director, Clinical Operations oversees operations for key organizational service lines with a primary focus on Cardiovascular and Neuroscience Service lines. Provides leadership to multiple practice leaders and teams, to monitor and ensure clinical and operational performance goals, through collaboration with leadership, providers, service line leadership, and associates. Assists in developing operational and business plans, budgets, and tactics for service line operations. Supervises Managers, guides and assists them in managing the operations of their assigned practices and services, and leads implementation teams responsible for projects and initiatives within the service line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the operations and service delivery of all units/services within the service lines. Supports management, as needed, in areas of daily operations including staffing, payroll, and quality/safety outcomes and metrics,
- Supervises and establishes clear accountabilities and sets performance goals for assigned Managers.
- Collaborates with PMG Operations, Presence Health Service Line Leadership, providers and medical group leadership to ensure sharing of best practices to promote overall achievement of goals and sharing expectations, building and maintaining strong relationships, measuring office practice integration and delivering high quality service.
- Understands matrix reporting responsibilities and alignment, within the service line.
- Supports and implements appropriate standardization of system wide service line operations, support functions, policies and infrastructure.
- Develops business plans, and implements effective strategies and programs for new and existing service lines, with input from community leaders, providers, and in collaboration with senior leadership.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Directly supervises employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Master's degree in health administration or business administration, or related field required. Minimum seven years of experience in a healthcare administration role with service line responsibility. BSN required.
Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency required. Knowledge of physician office and hospital database software such as EPIC, Meditech, and McKesson preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Registered Nurse, Current Illinois Driver's License required.
Business Unit: Presence St Joseph MC Joliet
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Job Segment: Medical, Neurology, Clinic, Operations Manager, Payroll, Healthcare, Operations, Finance
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, clinical, clinical nurse, community, family nurse practioner, gerontological nurse practitioner, prac, rnp, splst
Keywords: Presence Health, Joliet , Director Clinical Operations, Nursing Administration, St. Joseph Medic, Executive , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!