Manager, Tank Wash
Company: Heniff Transportation Systems LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain
solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of
supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating
extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and
customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and
service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest,
fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash
facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the
BEST at everything we do.Position SummaryThe Tank Wash Manager is
responsible for all aspects of the facility including, but not
limited to: safety practices, environmental compliance, personnel
management, equipment maintenance, and customer service. This
position is responsible for ensuring that safe, high quality
cleaning methods are in place. Additionally, the role manages Tank
Wash employees. Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Tank Wash Manager manages staff to include selection, work
allocation, training, coaching and mentoring, problem resolution,
performance evaluation and feedback, and corrective action.
- Ensure personnel abide by the rules and regulations related to
safety and environmental matters.
- The Tank Wash Manager produces quality work for the
- Manage and utilize equipment.
- The Tank Wash Manager ensures that maintenance program is
- Consult with Regional Tank Wash Manager on maintenance
- The Tank Wash Manager ensures that the assigned site terminal
and equipment are maintained, clean, and neat.
- Identify areas of the cleaning rack that can be expanded to
increase utilization of the fixed facility.
- The Tank Wash Manager identifys cleaning racks with additional
capacity and seek to fill it by selecting suitable cleaning
- Advise and consult with the Regional Tank Wash Manager on
- The Tank Wash Manager monitors site terminal's service levels
to ensure the best possible service.
- Report results via standard operating format.
- The Tank Wash Manager ensures understanding and consistent
application of Company policies.
- Recommend any changes in Company policy to the Director of Tank
- The Tank Wash Manager performs additional duties as
- The Tank Wash Manager reports directly to The Regional Tank
Wash Manager.Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of related tank wash management experience
- Staff supervision experiencePreferred qualifications:
- Experience managing a preventive maintenance program
- Bachelor's degreeEssential Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with DOT, OSHA, and RCRA regulations
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet Company driving
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven customer service orientation, ensuring needs and
deadlines are met in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast-paced
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficientlyPhysical
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach
with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at
close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner. Work Environment:
- The position typically operates in a standard office
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as
computers, phones, and scanners. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company 401(k) and Roth with Employer Matching
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
- Travel Assistance ProgramAt Heniff, we believe our biggest
asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse
backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture.
Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does
not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes
and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of
actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status,
veteran status, or disability.PIa8ed7ddfda33-31181-33050812
Keywords: Heniff Transportation Systems LLC, Joliet , Manager, Tank Wash, Executive , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!