CORE - Management Training Program
Posted on: May 20, 2023
it's what's inside that counts
There's more to CMC than our steel products and the buildings, structures, and roads they go into. At CMC, it's the people inside our recycling centers, fabrication plants, steel mills and offices that make us who we are as a company. Our success comes from finding, retaining, and supporting the highest quality talent by offering:
* Competitive compensation
* Advancement opportunities
* Paid time off
* Low-cost medical, dental, vision
* Company-paid life and disability
* Company matching 401(k) plan
* Employee stock purchase plan
Why This Job
This job is part of an exciting rotational and developmental program that provides you with cross-functional, hands-on exposure in the field to deliver a holistic view of CMC's Rebar Fabrication Business. It also gives you enhanced leadership skill training and development to prepare you for future leadership opportunities.
What You'll Do
* Complete and present a capstone project at conclusion of program
* Work in field roles to learn processes and procedures
* Coordinate and attend monthly check-ins with assigned Director/Business Partner to measure progress and obtain feedback
* Participate in the CMC Safety Programs and proactively uphold the CMC Safety Culture
What You'll Need
* Ability to work at a variety of CMC Facilities; to include working outside in hot/cold/wet conditions, heights and/or unique situations
* Ability to work within all levels of the organization (shop floor to upper management)
* Possess High Integrity and work under the guidelines of CMC's core values
* Bachelor's degree required
We are Commercial Metals Company, a Fortune 500 company with a family feel that's already part of your life. Our steel products have been supporting structures in more than 20 countries for over 100 years. And the secret to our success? We've built our legacy by assembling a team of innovators and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing our world over last 100 years - but we're just getting started.
If you're ready to reimagine ways to make the steel industry more sustainable, reinforce the bridges and roadways that connect our communities, and raise the bar for what it means to do meaningful work day in and day out. In short, you're ready to be part of CMC. Join us and start moving your career - and our world - forward.
CMC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Current Employee? Click here to apply.
Current Employees Apply
Click here to apply.
Nearest Major Market: Kankakee
Nearest Secondary Market: Bradley
it's what's inside that counts
Keywords: CMC, Joliet , CORE - Management Training Program, Executive , Kankakee, Illinois
here to apply!