CIM/Quality Manager- Metals
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our client has grown throughout the pandemic and continue to
increase their market share due to product launches and
acquisitions. They're looking for a Conitnuous Improvement/Quality
manager to lead their quality team and build out new lean
- My client is a well established manufacturer in the steel panel
space with multiple locations around the US. They have long
standing relationships with some of the larger OEMs in the world
and have experience growth in recent years. They are heavily
focused on investing in technology and have state of the art
equipment all across the plantDescription
- Build out cross functional continuous improvement team
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in
the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste
and improving quality to provide greater value; implements such
tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams;
focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvement.
- Implement a formal continuous improvement program that focuses
on reducing process waste.
- Design and build robust processes for new products
- Lead cross functional DFM studies
- Train, coach and motivate personnel in the understanding and
adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drive the standardization of processes and the implementation
of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive
improvements to achieve those targets.Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher , preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Lean Techniques
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing operations
- Ability to use project management tools, MS Word, Excel,
Project, Visio, Mini-tab in order to efficiently handle the
workflow and transactions generated.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Lean Six Sigma (LSS), 5S, KPI,
SMED, VSM, and KaizenJob Offer
- Competitive base salary, up to $90,000 based on experience
- Bonus, circa 10%
- 15 Days of PTO, 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision through BCBS
- LT & ST Disability plus other supplemental benefits
- 4% 401k Match
- Ability to grow out CI teamMPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Joliet , CIM/Quality Manager- Metals, Executive , Monee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!