Company: Rosati's Pizza
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Rosati's Pizza is 'Chicago's Greatest Thin Crust Pizza' company
built on family values, work ethic, and teamwork. At Rosati's, our
passion runs deep for our food, our team members, and our
customers. Authentic Italian food matched with authentic, genuine
people is the Rosati recipe.
Most Rosati's Pizza locations are locally owned and operated by
entrepreneurial, franchised Operators. A range of Team Member
opportunities exists at each restaurant, including front-of-house,
back-of-house, and leadership roles.
Our aim is to serve guests and communities well, and we know that
starts with people. Creating a positive and productive place to
work is important to both Rosati's Pizza and our franchisees.
We are looking for a Manager to lead all aspects of our business.
You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to
provide excellent customer service. Restaurant Manager
responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant's revenue,
profitability, and quality goals. You will ensure efficient
restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity,
quality, and customer service standards.
To be successful in this role, you'll need management skills and
experience in both the front and back of the house. We want you to
know how to oversee the entirety of the restaurant from checking in
with customers to back-of-the-house management experience. You'll
hire qualified staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep, and
make sure we comply with health and safety regulations.
We will expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during
busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will
ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have memorable
experiences with Rosati's.
- Coordinate daily front and back of the house restaurant
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Control operations costs and identify measures to cut
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future
- Proven work experience as a Manager in the
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge with the ability to
remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and
- Strong leadership, communication, motivational and people
- Acute financial management skills
- BS degree in Business Administration, hospitality, the
management, or culinary schooling is a plus
- You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of
your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and
- Possess the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Friendly, Team-Oriented Environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Rosati's Pizza is a Chicago-based, family-owned Italian food and
pizza restaurant, established in 1964 by Dick, Ron and Al Rosati.
With the Rosati name firmly established in the Chicago suburbs,
generations of mid-westerners have grown up with the brand and
continue to spread its legend to every corner of the country.
Rosati's specializes in authentic Chicago-style pizza and Italian
cuisine with high quality ingredients, superior customer service
and reliability. When people come to Rosati's, they expect the best
and that is what we deliver, every time.
Rosati's Pizza is growing fast, and we need you! We have a
commitment to and passion for flavorful food, authentic
service...and hiring the best! Join our team and you'll become part
of a family that is consistently rated among the best.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Rosati's Pizza.
Keywords: Rosati's Pizza, Joliet , Manager, Executive , Bourbonnais, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!