Company: Dollar Tree Stores
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Maintenance Manager at Dollar Tree will tactically lead a
shift team (Dollar Tree stores-centric commitment to customers,
customer service and sales.What you'll be doing/Principal Duties &
- Directly oversee the repair and maintenance of facility and all
- Assign and regularly audit work orders to ensure safety and
production related work orders are highest priority. Assist
maintenance associates with diagnosis and repairs regularly.
- Manage CMMS to ensure all data base information, PMs, work
orders and parts inventory are current and accurate.
- Create CMMS reports to show teams performance and indicate
priority parts needed.
- Contact vendors for quotes and/or technical information to
maintain working relationships with suppliers, vendors and
contractors as necessary.
- Support for quarterly physical inventory count and maintaining
part locations to ensure proper labeling and par levels
- Interact with facility management to ensure maintenance needs
are met. Tour facility daily to ensure the condition of the
facility is maintained.
- Train and re-train associates as necessary regarding audit
findings or other opportunities to ensure regular, proper, safe
completion of all maintenance tasks.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager and the Human
Resources Manager, carry out disciplinary actions and/or recommend
termination of employment as appropriate.
- Share and provide appropriate information and anticipate
information needs of associates.
- Provide regular feedback and information to the maintenance
manager through shift hand - offs, email or phone to ensure regular
communication is maintained.
- Assist maintenance manager with administrative and/or other
functions as necessary. What we need from you/Position
- Must be able to continuously walk the Distribution Center for
an extended period of time
- Must be able to lift or move up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts
- PC skills intermediate
- MS Office suite proficient
- CMMS experienceMinimum Requirements:Education: Bachelors'
Degree in Industrial Maintenance preferredExperience: 3 to 5 years
of related experience and/or training and 2 to 4 years supervisory
and/or management experienceJob Related Skills:Previous experience
of running a team with a CMMS applicationStrong knowledge of
preventive maintenance including best safety practicesStrong
leadership, administrative, organizational, managerial and
communication skillsGood analytical ability to gather and interpret
information and develop, recommendations, and implement
solutionsElectrical/electronic background and experience with
conveyors, welding, air compressors, scanners, electronic controls
or industrial building maintenance requiredAbility to read and
interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions and procedures manuals is keyFamiliarity with Radio
Frequency and pick-to-light systems is desiredComputer Skills: MS
Office Suite intermediate proficiencyWhat's in it for you?Dollar
Tree offers a full benefits package including:Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K, Profit
Sharing and Discount Employee Stock Purchase PlanDue to our
tremendous growth we also offer excellent career GROWTH
opportunities for motivated individuals.
Keywords: Dollar Tree Stores, Joliet , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!