Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Bourbonnais, IL Description:
Warehouse ManagerBourbonnais, IL
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer
satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing,
directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing,
monitoring, and managing operation goals
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product
handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory
management, receiving, and shipping
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day
operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing
inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements,
equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity,
quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing,
following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying
with legal regulations with SOP, GMP, FDA, and other product
- Actively contributes to the company cost reduction and
continuous improvements via team or project assignment.
- Prepares and administers performance appraisals.
- Resolves subordinates time, attendance and payroll issues with
Human Resources and Payroll Dept.Education/Experience:
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a food
manufacturing / perishable background and high volume..
- Proven successful record in managing, motivating and building
- Ability to drive cultural change and lead by example
- Experience in process improvement is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products to include: Word,
Excel, Power Point, Email
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- ERP experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Joliet , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Bourbonnais, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!