Human Resource / Business Office Manager
Company: Momence Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Now Hiring - Human Resource/Business Office Manger to join our
TEAM!!!JOB SUMMARYThe Human Resource / Business Office Manager is a
dual role.The ideal candidate will be detail-orientated and be able
to effectively multi-task. Familiarity with Human Resource and
skilled nursing facility finances is a plus. This position with the
assistantance of the Assistant Business Office Manager is
responsible for HR administration at the facility, including
payroll, new hire orientation, benefits, recruiting etc. Also
included, this position is responsible for AR, AP and Resident
Trust. The person holding this position is delegated the
responsibility for carrying out the assigned duties and
responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and
state regulations and established company policies and
procedures.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for payroll and time clock processing.
- Orients employees on benefit plans to ensure individuals have
an understanding of benefit offerings and enrollment provisions.
Counsel employees on plan specifications so that individuals can
make informed benefits decisions. Processes required documents
through Payroll and Benefits Consultants to ensure accurate
record-keeping and proper benefit deductions, changes and
- Verifies and maintains license certifications, criminal
background checks, nurse aide registry checks and recertification.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings,
reviewing resumes, occasionally performs phone interviews, and
ensures all staffing needs are met.
- Maintains and manages all Worker's Compensation claims, files,
logs and reports.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel
information in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Complies with company policy and willing to encourage the
compliance of others with company policy.
- Tactful and assertive capacity to work with public,
particularly where collections are involved.
- Reviews and interprets monthly financial statements.
- Act as a liaison between Resident/responsible party and
Department of Human Services case-worker to qualify resident for
- Responsible for collecting past due accounts receivable
- Prepare department manager approved invoices for accounts
- Responsible for accurate recording of entries to Resident Trust
- Prepares ancillary logs, reconciles vendor invoices to the logs
- PCC knowledge is not required but a plus
- 2 years bookkeeping experience
- 1 year of general human resource experience
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels
- Types at least 40 WPM, file and organize information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applicationsEDUCATION REQUIREMENTSHigh
school diploma or equivalent (GED) requiredMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
- Paid Sick Time
- Group Health Insurance / Dental & Vision / Life Insurance /
Disability / Retirement
- Paid BirthdayOur company provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
our company complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Momence Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Joliet , Human Resource / Business Office Manager, Executive , Momence, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!