RN Director-Nursing - FT - Day
Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We Are Hiring
RN Dir-Nursing - Nursing Administration 001 - Full-Time,Day -
Presence St Joseph Med Joliet - Joliet,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing
* Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
* Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
* Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing,
including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education
* Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned nursing
area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and directs
internal and externally-driven audits.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Preferred Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
* Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required Master's degree or combination
of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred
* Non-BSN will not be considered for this position.
* 5 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred.
2 years of leadership or management experience required. 5 years of
leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Joliet , RN Director-Nursing - FT - Day, Executive , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!