Posted on: July 31, 2022
Hybrid setup (can be discussed)Permanent full
- Capital Project Management/Project Engineering experience
- Construction Management experience is a
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles &
- Define resource requirements and managing resource availability
& allocation - both internal and third party.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside
resources-including third-party vendors and researchers
- Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to
deliver project on budget.
- Prepare detailed project plans to schedule key project
milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Manage delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Track project and provide regular reports on project status to
project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule
and / or budget while avoiding scope creep.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Manage the relationship and communication with internal and
external stakeholders to ensure project requirements are aligned
between stakeholders and ultimately achieved.
Keywords: Comrise, Joliet , Project Engineer, Engineering , Kankakee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!