Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Company: Cps Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are seeking an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer for an
exciting new role in Joliet, IL. Offering excellent benefits and
professional growth within the organization.
Responsibilities For The E&I Engineer Include
- Developing maintenance practices to optimize functionality of
- Supporting the implementation of capital improvements to
improve overall life cycle cost and reliability of critical
- Leads implementation of (FMEA)
- Supporting root cause failure analyses and developing
- Leading technical investigations of E&I equipment
Requirements For The E&I Engineer Include
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred and 3 years of
- Strong understanding of E&I best practices, standards and
- Proven troubleshooting skills for E&I performance
- Strong organizational skillsby Jobble
Keywords: Cps Inc., Joliet , Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer, Engineering , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!