Treasury Management Implementation Specialisst
Company: First Midwest Bank
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page
First Midwest, with assets over $14 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest provides the full range of commercial, retail banking, and wealth management services through some 130+ offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa.
The nature of this position is oriented toward assisting treasury management and commercial lending relationship managers on prospect and client calls to promote a thorough client understanding of treasury management products/services available. Responsible for project management of the onboarding of treasury management products/services for large, complex corporate and municipal relationships and for managing the client experience associated with this process.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors/Business degree preferred; previous treasury management experience in sales and/or operations preferred, or a minimum of 5 years banking experience required;
- Prior experience with multiple treasury management services preferred (e.g.- merchant services, lockbox services, remote deposit services, business internet banking, etc.) and/or portfolio management preferred;
- Proven project management experience; must be able to lead and direct a project from start to finish and on time;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, direct, and delegate appropriately;
- Ability to quickly identify, problem solve and exercise good judgment in implementing effective solutions to issues as they arise;
- A team oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, FIS, Windows, etc.)
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations.
- Assist treasury management and commercial lending relationship managers in joint calling efforts to prospective/existing clients; Provide technical expertise and product demonstrations to help foster the sales opportunity;
- Approximately 25% travel may be required to assist sales team on client calls;
- Responsible for directly project-managing the set-up and deployment of the client's newly acquired treasury management products/services;
- Will serve as the liaison between the client, Sales, Treasury Management Operations, and Deposit Operations Product Support throughout the delivery process;
- Coordinate with operations functions to establish quality standards for delivery of treasury management service(s); assume responsibility for monitoring and reporting performance in delivery to clients;
- Review existing processes and recommend process design/revisions to Treasury Management Head or specific Treasury Management Officers, as necessary, to guarantee expedient and efficient implementation of services upon sale.
- Follow new client and/or new product implementation through to the first successful billing of the client, ensuring billing matches TM Officers pricing pro forma during the sale.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here and Supplement here.
Keywords: First Midwest Bank, Joliet , Treasury Management Implementation Specialisst, Accounting, Auditing , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!