Company: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Midwest Fuel Injection has built a nationwide network of diesel
fuel injection shops with additional plans to continue to grow
nationally beyond our 13 US locations. We are a privately held,
family owned business looking for a motivated Senior Accountant to
join our team! We offer a competitive salary and full benefits
package. The Senior Accountant will play an integral role in the
day-to-day accounting operations of the company. The person in this
position will report to the CFO and will be responsible for
inventory accounting and reconciliations, monthly reporting
processes, journal entries and accruals, as well as detailed
account analyses. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR
- Responsible for all inventory accounting and inventory
reconciliations including core accounts.
- Liaise with inventory personnel at all locations to ensure
accuracy of inventory general ledgers and subledgers.
- Allocate, maintain, update and post regular recurring journal
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance to reconcile specific
balance sheet general ledger accounts.
- Assist with the month end close process and intercompany
- Provide technical support and advice on general ledger account
posting to accounts payable and accounts receivable accounts.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with CFO to improve financial procedures.
- Supports internal customers by researching questions and
investigating variances on the financial statements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years inventory experience in a manufacturing
environment is preferred. Core inventory accounting a plus.
- Hands on experience in preparing financial statements,
financial analysis, cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting a
- Strong Excel skills.
- CPA a plus.
- AS400 experience a plus. PI185402519
Keywords: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation, Joliet , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!