Financial Analyst - Joliet IL
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company
that services the country's largest wireless telecommunications
providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable
providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world
class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more
than 16,500 employees worldwide.Supporting one of CTDI's divisions,
the Financial Analyst will support the financial functions of the
division. The Financial Analyst will need to ensure accuracy in
reported financial data and participation in daily P&L
reporting and completeness of revenue and expenses through GL
close. They will need to work closely with the Corporate Controller
to monitor forecasting and GL accuracy for the division. This role
will require the qualified candidate to conduct a complete trend
analysis, development/monitoring of budget and the monitoring over
invoicing process for accuracy. This individual will be responsible
for (but not limited to):
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program
- 3rd party expense analysis.
- Order activity trends.
- Inventory control.
- Key performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design
development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize,
analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or
relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other
data management experience.Apply today to join our dynamic team!
CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has
been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40
years. Come put our successful history behind your career!EOE,
Keywords: CTDI, Joliet , Financial Analyst - Joliet IL, Accounting, Auditing , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!